Thursday, February 2, 2017

WE'LL WRECK YOU BEFORE YOU WRECK US

I don't want to over-analyze anything.  I've been pissed about a lot of things the past couple weeks, and it all seems to stem from Trump and his mob. I won't even refer to them as leaders. Just look at them, it's ridiculous. We are going to stop this right? I know I ain't riding out four years of this shit. I won't even make it to the mid-terms. 

So that's been my train of thought the last week and a half. Little has lightened up that dark shit. But music has, in some strange ways. I don't know why, whether these two are a distraction or inadvertently appropriate soundtrack, but they sure do hit the spot tonight. Music is so great.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Trouble Every Day mp3 at Gorveg (?)

2 comments:

Doug said...

Visionary ZAPPA!
yeah, i picked this up at my corner (Cass & Turquoise sts) grocery in 1967! i believe this ZAPPA (RAPPIN HONKEY)gem was inspired by the WATTS RIOTS.Very relevant today!

Tom G. said...

Whoa Doug, is that Cass and Turquoise in PB? If so, we're practically neighbors! I live in OB!