Monday, November 27, 2017

USE YOUR OUTSIDE VOICE

When I heard the first half minute of Ennio Morricone's "L’alibi", my initial thought was "Aw shit, someone told Morricone to use his inside voice. "Inside voice" is American wimpy parent slang for "pipe down". "Pipe down" sounds infinitely cooler. The point here is that "L’alibi" sounds watered down compared to Morricone's calling card, spaghetti western soundtracks. I wanted to hate it, but guess what? While I directed my attention to something else, it sucked me in. Without realizing it, it became a soundtrack for my activity, albeit for only two minutes.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Ennio Morricone – Intermezzino Pop mp3 at Roots and Culture
Ennio Morricone – L’alibi Pop mp3
at Roots and Culture

No comments: