Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WANTED: BAD HAIR DAY

I have to admit, I have an aversion to clean cuts. It's not hard and fast, but from time to time I notice myself backing away from objectivity. If a singer is too clean cut, I may not give him an entirely fair shake. Like this guy, Nick Waterhouse. He's a perfectly fine r&b singer, old school in practice, totally clean cut 60s Ivy League in appearance, not a hair out of place. I really dig his music, and by extension his mission to keep this type of music alive. I just wish he'd lose the comb at some point.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Nick Waterhouse - I Wanna Know mp3 at The Art of the Mix
Nick Waterhouse -The Old Place mp3
at Soul Donuts
Nick Waterhouse - Some Place mp3
at Augasm
Nick Waterhouse - (If) You Want Trouble mp3
at Augasm
Nick Waterhouse and Brit Manor - I Cry mp3 (via Box.net)
at Across the Kitchen Table Once at Box.net, the blue download button is on the top right of the screen.
Dean and Jean - I Cry
(streaming) at YouTube Original version of above.

No comments: